The Apac Anti Corruption Coalition – TAACC
P.O. Box 64, Apac.
The Apac Anti Corruption Coalition – TAACC has received many complaints from Aduku Sub County that need verification on the ground. The complaints are as follows:
- That the amount quoted for working on the said CAR is Ugx. 6,600,000/=. However, they claim only 3,400,000/= was used on the road which means Ugx. 3,200,000/= is not properly accounted for.
- That NGO CESVI was again suppose to work on the same OKWAONYWAGI to ACUT road and they had already trained the community beneficiaries and given the equipments to work on the road. However, the LC.111 Chairman without consulting the executives diverted the construction work to ABALOKWERI to ANGINYI road in Ongoceng Parish and to date the OKWAONYWAGI road has remained in accessible.
- That 174 desks were allocated to Aduku Sub County by Apac district local government to distribute to 06 Primary Schools in the Sub County. However, 18 desks that were suppose to go to Apire Primary School did not reach the School but the LC.111 Chairman in his report of the 3rd March 2015 has accounted that Apire School received the desks.
- That NGOs Plan Uganda, FAPAD & Silent Voice gave Aduku Sub County leaders a number of bicycles to give to all the Child Protection Committees (CPCs) and 05 Vice Chairpersons LC. 11s of Aduku Sub County as well as the Vice Chairperson LC. 111 of the Sub County. However 06 of the bicycles meant for the LC leaders did not reach the leaders that were to receive the bicycles.
- That Ugx. 8 million meant for constructing ADYEDA TRADING centre to APORWEGI Primary School has been mismanaged and no work has been done on the said road at all.
The letter alleging the corruptions above have been copied to leaders like the LC.V Chairman, the Speaker, CAO, DISO, GISO, the Sub County Chief Aduku, the LC.111 Chairman, the media and TAACC. As an organization that believes in evidences to enable leaders take corrective action, TAACC is inviting and facilitating you to attend the above.
TAACC will refund transport / fuel for the invited leaders to the venue.
TAACC will be happy if you attend in person.
Opwonya Tom Superman.